Issue with sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm

From: Marco Menne
Subject: Issue with sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:11:22 +0000

I update my Guix System with:
guix pull
guix upgrade
sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm

When I execute: sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
I get the following warning:
/etc/config.scm:32:4: Warnung: the 'target' field is deprecated, please use
'targets' instead

I looked into the config.scm and the word "target" is used several time. When I
change them into "targets" I get error messages.
I like to fix this to get rid off this warning message. What can I do?

Greetings