Re: packaging package with multiple git repos

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: packaging package with multiple git repos
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 06:22:25 -0400

One such example is opam (see "guix edit opam"), that needs four copies of
another repository for running its tests. For that, we put the origin records
inside the inputs field, and copy the contents in one of the build phases.

Le 27 août 2021 02:56:19 GMT-04:00, Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net> a écrit
: