Re: No ethernet service during install

From: Robby Zambito
Subject: Re: No ethernet service during install
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 15:27:37 -0400

Hello Florian,

Thanks for the reply.

> Maybe (possibly) your ethernet card is not supported by Linux-libre.

It seems like this is the case unfortunately :( I tried doing the
installation from the shell, rather than using the graphical
installation. Running `ip link set <my interface> up` gave me an error
that it is missing Free firmware.

> Do you have a USB ethernet adapter with which you can try?

No, unfortunately. It seems like I will need to get creative. Perhaps I
can do some IP over USB or something like that.

Thanks,
Robby