No ethernet service during install

From: Robby Zambito
Subject: No ethernet service during install
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2021 10:31:37 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to install GNU Guix on my Dell R710 server, but during the
installation I am running into this error:

> No ethernet service available, please try again.

I've tried rebooting, using both the stable and latest releases, and
using different ethernet ports on the machine. Each time I end up with
the same error.

I've tracked down the error to this file
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/installer/newt/ethernet.scm
(at least I don't see that error anywhere else but that file), but I am
unsure how I can try to debug the issue.

Any suggestions for resolving this would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Robby