Custom digital filters in GSL

From: Vyaas Gururajan
Subject: Custom digital filters in GSL
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 13:16:37 -0700

Hi,

[I know that there are other signal processing libraries out there, but my requirements are GSL constrained at the moment.]

I've noted that the Gaussian filter in GSL uses a moving window very similar to that used in the moving window statistics framework in GSL. The latter seems to have an interface for the user to define their own windows. Is something similar possible for digital filtering? If not, can someone point me in the right direction to implement something like it?