Re: Benchmarking GSL

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: Benchmarking GSL
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 10:12:59 -0700

Hello,

  Is there a particular part of the GSL library you want to benchmark?
Some routines have been optimized to run as fast as possible while
others have not. The overall focus of GSL algorithms is on robustness
and reliability, not necessarily speed. So you will probably find quite
different results depending which algorithms you are benchmarking.

Patrick