Please help me with gsl-2.6 packages/libraries

From: Otabek Umarov
Subject: Please help me with gsl-2.6 packages/libraries
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:58:12 +0100

Good afternoon Dear Sir/Madam!
I could install gsl-2.6 but couldn't install packages. Please help me if
possible. My laptop is Ubuntu (Linux) 18.04. I installed C++ using G++. And
Could you tell me how create file for writing peogram, compile and execute?

Best regards
Otabek
--
Otabek Umarov,
Ph.D. student of the Department of Theoretical Physics,