Re: [Help-gsl] Nonlinear Least-Squares Fitting

From: Jeremy Theler
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Nonlinear Least-Squares Fitting
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:37:11 -0300

I have written a tool that provides a (relatively) "high-level" access
to GSL by using an input text file. You can see that same rewritten
using my tool and reading the data from a textfile example here

https://www.seamplex.com/wasora/realbook/real-020-gsl.html#nlfit.was

The tool, which is GPLv3+, can be obtained here

https://www.seamplex.com/wasora

If you still need to read the a two-columns text file into two C
arrays, you should be searching on stackoverflow or so.

Regards
--
jeremy theler
www.seamplex.com