[Help-gsl] problems after installation of gsl

From: Jerzy Wenta
Subject: [Help-gsl] problems after installation of gsl
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 20:42:00 +0000

Hello,
I am writing to you with request for help with gsl. Although I have downloaded
gsl 2.5 from official website and installed with instructions (went to
directory with sourcecode, and ran './configure', 'make', 'make install') I
don't have any 'libgsl.so' or 'libgsl.a' in /usr/local/lib. Can you give me
examples of what could I have done wrong?