Re: [Help-gsl] Question about using gsl

From: William Oquendo
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Question about using gsl
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:36:46 -0500

Could you please put a minimal working example, I mean, a simple c code
that is compilable and outputs different values in Linux and Mac? It is
impossible, at least for me, to trace back any difference from the visual
you showed because different visual representations could be due to many
factors not necessarily related with gsl.