Re: [Help-gsl] unable to link and run a simple program

From: Vasu Jaganath
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] unable to link and run a simple program
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 21:13:59 -0600

tried directly linking with /myinst/libgslcbals.so.0.0.0 and
libgsl.so.23.0.0

and tried directly linking with libgsl.so.0 and libglscblas.so.23.0 (the
symbolic links)

like this

gcc gsl_test.o /myinst/lib/libgslcblas.so.0 /myinst/lib/libgsl.so.23

/myinst is not a folder in /, my install directory in several directories
deep into my /home/myname/

there are no permissions issues, my system is ubuntu 16.04