Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_integration_qawf

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] gsl_integration_qawf
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:29:20 -0700

Hello,

  A return code of 0 is equivalent to GSL_SUCCESS, so yes that is good.
I'm not sure what you mean by inner/outer integration - can you provide
a minimal working source code to demonstrate the problem you're having?

  The adaptive integration routines in GSL are based on QUADPACK - you
can find further documentation on QAWF here:
http://www.netlib.org/quadpack/doc.
There is also an example calling program for QAWF on that page (in
fortran), perhaps it will help you.

  Thanks for the whitespace issue - I have fixed it on the git.

Patrick