Re: [Help-gsl] help in compiling and linking this file

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] help in compiling and linking this file
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:38:58 -0700

I don't keep them stored online, you can compile them yourself in the
doc/ directory if you have Sphinx installed (try cd doc; make html)

Alternatively the old texinfo based docs are still up here from v2.3:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/gsl-ref.html

These are v2.3 but I don't think the integration routines changed
between 2.1 and 2.3