Re: [Help-gsl] help in compiling and linking this file

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] help in compiling and linking this file
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2018 21:40:24 +0100

Hi Vasu,

The "unknown type name" is not a linker error, its a compiler error (which
comes prior to linking).

The `gsl_integration_fixed_workspace' type is indeed defined in
`gsl_integration.h'. So it is very strange that your compiler doesn't recognize
it (after the inclusion of this header)!

Try having a look in the used header file and see if this type is indeed
defined there.

Cheers,
Mohammad