Re: [Help-gsl] references for rk4imp and gear2 in version 1.13

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] references for rk4imp and gear2 in version 1.13
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:05:25 +0100

Dear Gábor,

You don't need root access to build and install a different version of GSL (or
any software) on a server. A complete description of how to do it is given here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/Installation-directory.html

Following the names in that page, to compile your own programs with your GSL
installation (not the server's), just add these two options to your compilation
command (they are described in that page).

-I/YOUR-HOME-DIR/.local/include
-L/YOUR-HOME-DIR/.local/lib

Cheers,
Mohammad