Re: [Help-gsl] questions about the GNU Scientific Library (GSL)

From: William Oquendo
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] questions about the GNU Scientific Library (GSL)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 14:54:07 -0500

Hi,
I dont think it has anything to do with gsl. As you said, it installs ok
(although I do not understand why you sue --universal).
Your gcc seems to actually be clang. Are you sure that clang knows where to
find libgomp in order to fix the linking error. In my system libgomp is
used only by the true gcc (from gnu) not by clang. So you might tell to
your program installation to use the actual gcc (you might nedd to install
it with brew?)
Best regards,

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.