Re: [Help-gsl] the system of nonlinear equations

From: Jeremy Theler
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] the system of nonlinear equations
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 06:36:46 -0300

Hi

My two cents:

1. high-level solution: use my piece of software wasora from
www.seamplex.com/wasora that inputs a human-friendly input file and
interfaces with GSL. For example, this file
https://bitbucket.org/seamplex/wasora/src/master/examples/solve.was
solves the system of equations

  y = exp(-f(z)*x)
  x = integral(f(z'), z', 0, z)
  2 = x+y+z

where f(z) is a pointwise-defined function like

$ wasora solve.was
 x =    0.319603
 y =    0.784170
 z =    0.896227