Re: [Help-gsl] Unit test pedigree for GSL

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Unit test pedigree for GSL
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:37:15 -0700

GSL has an extensive test suite which can be executed by typing:

> make check

After the library has been compiled. Efforts have been made to test most
execution paths through the code, though I cannot claim that everything
is tested. The testing procedure is documented in the manual. Individual
tests are not documented.