Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.3

From: sisyphus1
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.3
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 13:24:41 +1100

Hi Patrick,

No issues for me with 2.2.91.

Cheers,
Rob

-----Original Message----- From: Patrick Alken Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2016 5:16 AM To: address@hidden ; address@hidden ; address@hidden Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] test release for GSL 2.3
Hello Rob and Max,

I have tried to fix the issues you reported and uploaded a new test release to:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/gsl/gsl-2.2.91.tar.gz

Could you check this new version to see if the issues are resolved? I am unable to test on windows environments. Regarding the multifit lmsder errors, this interface is now deprecated in GSL so you shouldn't worry about those errors (I disabled that test entirely in multifit/test.c).

For the spmatrix issues, I changed all the %zu to %u which is hopefully more ANSI compliant. I also changed the %lg to %g.

I adjusted the tolerances on the cholesky tests so let me know if there is still a warning.

Thanks,
Patrick