Re: [Help-gsl] Transfer function - Pole & Zero

From: Sergey Shcherbina
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Transfer function - Pole & Zero
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 16:31:06 +0200

Hi all!

Is possible to calculate in GSL C code  transfer function by real data?

For example  we have next formulae R(w) = T(w) * S(w), where

R(w) is response in area of cyclic frequencies w, T(w) is a unk-

nown  transfer function and S(w) is an unknown input signal in

area of cyclic frequencies w too. In attached files are some

examples of these attempts. I will happy if your answer I will

read.

Regards,
Sergey.

PS. web-pages with it - http://seismo.kiev.ua/calibr/