[Help-gsl] vegas function in another class

From: Chandra Shekhar Sah
Subject: [Help-gsl] vegas function in another class
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 03:48:58 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am trying to use vegas integration inside my class.
I defined the integration function inside my class:
------------------------------double MyClass::funs(double *k, size_t dim, void
*params){....................
}
double MyClass::getInt(int b)
{struct my_para bb;bb.b = b;
gsl_monte_function G = {this->binFun, ndim, &bb};

I am getting compilation error in "gsl_monte_function G = {this->funs, ndim,
&bb};" line. The error is error: invalid cast from type ‘double
(MyClass::*)(double*, size_t, void*) {aka double (MyClass::*)(double*, unsigned
int, void*)}’ to type ‘double’

Any suggestion? Thanks.Chandra