[Help-gsl] [OT] BLAS and LAPACK, Was: Re: Complex SVD

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [Help-gsl] [OT] BLAS and LAPACK, Was: Re: Complex SVD
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 06:50:41 +0100

André Offringa wrote:
> It's the only function for which I still have to use lapack
> (where it is zgesvd(..)).

I have no shame at all, so I shamelessly plug in to inform everyone that
if what is stopping or annoying you  from using BLAS and LAPACK is their
package installation, you can try  the GNU Autotools repackaged versions
of the libraries from Netlib[1] BLAS/CBLAS and LAPACK/LAPACKE at:

                <https://github.com/marcomaggi/atblas/>
               <https://github.com/marcomaggi/atlapack/>

with tarballs at:

          <https://bitbucket.org/marcomaggi/atblas/downloads>
         <https://bitbucket.org/marcomaggi/atlapack/downloads>

[1] <http://www.netlib.org/>
--
"Now feel the funk blast!"
Rage Against the Machine - "Calm like a bomb"