Re: [Help-gsl] CMake build support for GSL

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] CMake build support for GSL
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 10:00:53 -0700

Hi Máté,

I'm glad you liked it.

As for multi-configuration builds, they are already supported. When using a
multi-configuration generator such as MSVC, release binaries are placed in
the Release directory and debug ones are placed in the Debug directory. You
can also have separate out-of-tree builds with different settings for
single-configuration CMake generators such as Makefile generator.

Best regards,
Victor