[Help-gsl] Overloading operator * with gsl_matrix

From: floczko
Subject: [Help-gsl] Overloading operator * with gsl_matrix
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 15:53:54 +0200

Hi all,

I do not really know if this is the correct place to ask this question but
anyway...

I am generating long system of equations that I want to write in c/c++ using
gsl_matrix class. Each one of these equations contains product of matrices that
I want to be able to write using the * operator.

So basically I am looking for something along the lines :

gls_matrix operator*(gsl_matrix& m, const gsl_matrix& n){

gsl_matrix_mul_elements(m,n);

}

Which of course is not a proper answer... Would anyone be kind enough to
explain to me how to do this correctly ?

Thank you very much,

Best,

dibus2