Re: [Help-gsl] Error trying make to build gsl on MAC OS Darwin 10.7.5

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Error trying make to build gsl on MAC OS Darwin 10.7.5
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:43:05 +0900

Hello Cassiano,

By far the easiest way to install things from source on OSX is by using the
homebrew project,
http://brew.sh/

It is easy to install, doesn't interfere with your system and is activity
maintained with a huge community, https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/

To install just type "brew install gsl".

Hope that helps.

Dan