Re: [Help-gsl] Fwd: gsl installation on mac os x 10.6.8

From: Rhys Ulerich
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Fwd: gsl installation on mac os x 10.6.8
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 10:48:41 -0500

Hi Emmanuel,

> I tried the gsl1.14 dist and it works.
> However, I did not try to fix the problem with the 1.15 gsl dist.

If you know that the GSL 1.14 source distribution works but the 1.15
source distribution does not, would you please consider running a bzr
bisect over revisions 4639 through 4784 to detect what exactly caused
the problem?

You can find bzr bisect documentation at
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/bisect-plugin.html.

- Rhys