Re: [Help-gsl] ESP error

From: Romain
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] ESP error
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 18:03:48 +0200

You're right. But without any knowledge about the pre-compiled library
offered on the GSL web site, it is hard to change the options of the
compilation.
In fact, I identified the function which make the program crash :
gsl_vector_view_array(double*, size_t). I rewrote this function and the two
problems mentioned in my previous message disappeared.

Romain