[Help-gsl] Newbie question: is arbitrary precision possible with GSL?

From: Nickolai Dobrynin
Subject: [Help-gsl] Newbie question: is arbitrary precision possible with GSL?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:05:44 -0600

Hi.

I'm a total newbie to GSL. I need to use the singular value decomposition
feature but in a way that would let me get an ARBITRARY precision of the
result, and, of course, accept the input data of arbitrary precision also.

Is there a way of achieving this with GSL?

(I know of the GMP library. Maybe, for instance, there is a way to connect
it with GSL nicely?)

Many thanks,

Nickolai Dobrynin