[Help-gsl] You are looking for an expert in numerics?

From: Roland Sonnenschein
Subject: [Help-gsl] You are looking for an expert in numerics?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:14:28 +0100 (MET)

Hello,
I have seen your request on "Help wanted" . Perhaps I can help your
project?
At numerics of ODEs, monte carlo simulation and approximation of
transcendental
functions I am quite good, I suppose.
I speak C/C++, Fortran77, bash, gawk and different flavours of assembler
fluently.
My native language is German, so I will never consider to write a manual in
English . Nevertheless I can still do proofreading focussing contents.

I am looking forward to your response,

--
Dr. Roland Sonnenschein
Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 16