[Help-gsl] sparse matrix ?

From: Amruta D Purandare
Subject: [Help-gsl] sparse matrix ?
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 18:03:46 -0600 (CST)

Hello !

I am looking for a library that provides exactly the same functionality
as described in the Vectors and Matrices section of GSL
documentation however on very large and sparse vectors/matrices.

Is there any vector/matrix specific library that you recommend ? I see
GSL provides lot more than what I need and also doesn't seem to support
sparse vectors/matrices.

Can anyone please guide me ?

Btw, I am very much impressed and overwhelmed by GSL :)

Thanks,
Amruta

 Amruta D Purandare,                    http://www.d.umn.edu/~pura0010
 Department of Computer Science,        Phone - (218)-310-5740
 University of Minnesota, Duluth,       Email - address@hidden
 MN 55812