Re: [Help-gsl] source file for gsl_linalg.h..???

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] source file for gsl_linalg.h..???
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:08:29 +0000

malladi suresh writes:
 > hai group,
 >
 > I'm student doing my masters in EE.I want to use GSL free software for my
 > thesis in which I use a C-Program for QR decomposition with column
 > pivoting.i could get the header file "gsl-linalg.h".Now I want the source
 > file for the functions in the header file in particular for the following
 > functions............

The file is linalg/qrpt.c

Maybe the source is already available on your system -- so you could
ask whoever installed GSL.  The GNU license requires that it should be
available to you.

If you want to get the original files see the section "Downloading
GSL" at http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/ for ways to get the source
code.

--
Brian Gough