Re: Fwd: lmvid not found

From: Randy Goldenberg
Subject: Re: Fwd: lmvid not found
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 11:01:37 -0700

I mean use a package manager in the usual way, to install a grub-efi
package in your chroot.

In the absence of a package manager, I suggest verifying that your
vfat-formatted efi partition is mounted in your chroot at /boot/efi, and
using a more explicit grub-install command:

grub-install --target=x86_64-efi --efi-directory=/boot/efi
--bootloader-id=<up to you> --recheck --no-floppy --debug