Re: lmvid not found

From: Randy Goldenberg
Subject: Re: lmvid not found
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 11:12:21 -0700

If I understand correctly, you are trying to convert a system that booted
legacy BIOS to boot UEFI.

Does the environment you ran grub-install in include a /sys/firmware/efi
directory?

In other words, are you installing grub for booting UEFI on a computer that
booted UEFI?

If not, I suggest booting UEFI and trying again.