Re: grub-mkrescue with pgp --pubkey might be broken in grub 2.12 on EFI

From: Andrei Borzenkov
Subject: Re: grub-mkrescue with pgp --pubkey might be broken in grub 2.12 on EFI
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 12:34:33 +0300

On 20.03.2024 12:16, Reto Buerki wrote:

Thanks for the confirmation. I already forwarded my mail to bug-grub,
but I'm not sure it worked correctly (no bug # assigned yet).

bug-grub does not work this way. It receives notifications from bug tracker and in earlier experience it is not monitored for external submissions. In any case, nobody will assign bug number for you - you would need to open bug on the tracker yourself.

But you get more attention by just forwarding it to grub-devel and Cc'ing commit author. Again, in earlier experience there is not much activity on bug tracker.