Re: Is there a way to get the architecture of the machine just booted up

From: Albretch Mueller
Subject: Re: Is there a way to get the architecture of the machine just booted up by GRUB2: [32|64]-[amd|arm]? ...
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 09:21:07 +0000

 I may not have been clear enough and/or this kind of question is not
addressed in the way I am trying to or it doesn't make much sense.
 As they state in the documentation: ... "sets the ... variable to the
CPU type for which GRUB was built". This is not what I have in mind.
 Imagine a multiboot environment started by a LIVE DVD which contains
the iso for various architectures if GRUB2 had a way to discern the
architecture, it would then pick the correct iso and get it from
there.
 Is this something GRUB2 is able to do?, possibly even a RFE?
 lbrtchx