Information About Next Grub Release 2.12

From: Federico Vaga
Subject: Information About Next Grub Release 2.12
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 18:30:24 +0100

Hello,

as the subject says, I would like to know more about the plans for the 2.12
release. I've some "too modern" hardware that with 2.06 does not boot correctly,
but I saw that 2.12-rc1 provides the necessary support.

I was wondering if I should wait for a 2.12 final release, or start with a
deployment of 2.12-rc1 and later upgrade whenever a release will be available.

Any estimation?

Thanks :)

--
Federico Vaga