Re: Verify the signature of OSes (for SB)

From: Federico Angelilli
Subject: Re: Verify the signature of OSes (for SB)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 10:56:22 +0100

Yes, I added my key to the uefi pk db. Sorry for being vague but a while passed.

Anyway, everyone seems to agree that for my use case I need the shim. However,
for what I found online (not a lot truthfully) it is a tool separated from grub
made by debian and verified directly by microsoft. Since I'm not using a distro
with shim preinstalled, could you point me on some guide explaining from
scratch how to add it?

Thanks,
Federico