Re: How to reduce the kernel.img size?

From: BogDan Vatra
Subject: Re: How to reduce the kernel.img size?
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 17:22:13 +0300

Thanks.

I tried an older version (2.02) and indeed it's smaller (57KB). I'll see if
I can strip it more.

Cheers,
BogDan.

P.S. At first look grub 1 is too tight related to PC, altos has no PCI,
ISA, IDE, etc. and it seems it's too much work to port it.

În vin., 15 sept. 2023 la 15:29, Randy Goldenberg <
randy.goldenberg@gmail.com> a scris: