Re: x86_64: grub-install for secure boot

From: Randy Goldenberg
Subject: Re: x86_64: grub-install for secure boot
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 14:32:17 -0700

Instructions for installing Knoppix on a USB stick are available at
https://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix910-en.html.

The article above includes a link to instructions for inserting the
signed checksum of the Linux bootloader in the UEFI firmware,
necessary when booting for the first time.

https://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix-uefi-en.html

I do not use Knoppix and do not know if the information above is
appropriate in your environment.

A Knoppix forum may be a better source of information.