Re: x86_64: grub-install for secure boot

From: Zvi Vered
Subject: Re: x86_64: grub-install for secure boot
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 05:18:47 +0300

Hi Randy,

Thank you for your reply.

Did you mean that the grub-install should be:
grub-install --boot-directory=/media/sdb1/boot
--efi-directory=/media/sdb1/boot --uefi-secure-boot  ?
This way, /media/sdb1 contains only the boot directory.
boot directory contains 'ÉFI' and 'grub'

After this install, grub is not booting at all (with and without secure boot)

Thank you,
Zvika