Novice needs help.

From: Chuck Wagon
Subject: Novice needs help.
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 13:02:39 -0500

The main problem is I don't know what I am doing. First problem is my
laptop with grub, Ubuntu and win10. I installed all a year or so ago and
all worked well. A problem of a gray screen prevents seeing any display,
but my pushing some keys and waiting i can sometimes get Ubuntu or win10
to open. I have another computer with a similar or same start up problem.

Can anyone offer some idea how to restore the start up? Thank you.