help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] downloading new categories/updating everything

From: brian
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] downloading new categories/updating everything
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:17:07 -0600 (CST)

I work on a lot of small projects with my colleague.  We'll be adding new
categories often.  Is there a good way to download all new categories (if
there are any) and update all categories?  Over ssh?

I basically want to get the latest stuff we've been working on without
having to manually check for and download new categories, or enter a
password n times.

Thanks.
brian.