help-gnat

Re: [patch, docs] gnatmake compilation error on Windows XP SP2

From: mike.prinsloo
Subject: Re: [patch, docs] gnatmake compilation error on Windows XP SP2
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

I found the problem. I have Data Execution Prevention enabled for all
programs and services. Adding gnat to the list of excepted programs solved
the problem.

You can reach these settings by opening Control Panel, then select the
Advanced tab and under Performance click the Settings button and select the
Data Execution Prevention tab.