help-gnat

gnatmake compilation error on Windows XP SP2

From: mike.prinsloo
Subject: gnatmake compilation error on Windows XP SP2
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have recently installed GNAT GPL on my Sony Vaio running Windows XP SP2.
However when I try to compile a *.adb file I get the following error. Note
that I have tried to compile various files from the ADA Wikibook as well as
a simple Hello World application from an introductory tutorial. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

The error:

D:\sofdev\ada\wikibook>gnatmake hello.adb
gcc -c hello.adb

GNAT BUG DETECTED

GPL 2007 (20070405-41) (i586-pc-mingw32msv) Storage_Error stack overflow (or
erroneous memory access)
Error detected at a-textio.ads:53:9