help-gnat

BUSINESS TRANSACTION.

From: MR . KAREFA JOHNSON KINGBO
Subject: BUSINESS TRANSACTION.
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 12:22:09 +0100

MR. KAREFA JOHNSON KINGBO
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,
  You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you don't know me
personally.I am Mr. Karefa Johnson Kingbo,the first son of Late David
Kingbo,who was made to drink diesel oil and later mudered in a land dispute in
Zimbabwe.I got your contact through an internet trade journal here in Italy and
I decided to contact you as a matter of fact.I did not know your person but I
relied on faith to see me through.Before the death of my father,he had
deposited the sum of US$20.5Million (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars),in his
Escrow Account with the Reserve Bank Of South Africa (SARB ) in South Africa,as
if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
  This money was deposited in a box as valuable items to avoid much demurrage
from the security company.This fund was meant for the purchase of new machinery
and
agro-chemicals for the new farms in Swaziland. This land problem came when our
President Robert Mugabe introduced a new land act "Modi Operadus" reform which
wholly affected the rich white farmers and some black farmers as well.A lot of
people were killed because of this land reformed "Act" which my late father was
one of the victims. Based on this,my family were scattered. I am staying here
in Italy as a refugee while my mother ( Maria Kingbo) and my younger sisters
are staying in South Africa as refugees.We decided to contact you to assist
us in transfering this money to your country for investment.The
monetary/investment Law of South Africa and Italy prohibt refugees(assylum
seekers) to run bank accounts or be involved in any business
transaction/investment.It is on this that we contacted you hoping that you will
assist us.

  As the only son,I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine and
an honest person who will assist us in transfering this fund out of South
Africa without the knowledge of my country (Zimbabwe) government who are bent
on taking everything that my late father had after confiscating all his farm
lands and investment in Zimbabwe.We are left with nothing here.
  For your kind assistance my Mother and I are offering you 20% of the fund
after the succesful transfer of the fund to your account.5% will be set aside
for any expenses that might result in the process of this transaction,while the
remaining 75% will be for my family which will be used for investment in your
country under your direction as we don't know anything about investment.

  Contact me with this e-mail address@hidden, if this proposal is of interest
to you, while I implore you to maintain absolute confidentiality required in
this transaction.
Yours truly,
Mr.Karefa Johnson kingbo.
(For the Family)