help-gnat

Active your lloyds-tsb account

From: Lloyds TSB
Subject: Active your lloyds-tsb account
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:04:25 +0200

MBNA

HomeMy CitiSite MapSign In/Out

MBNA

Dear Lloydstsb member,

This email was sent by the lloydstsb server to verify your account information. You must complete this process by clicking on the link below and entering your account information . This is done for your protection , because some of our members no longer have access to their online access and we must verify it. To verify your identity and access your bank account, click on the link below.

https://online.lloydstsb.co.uk/logon.ibc

Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue to offer you a safe and risk free environment .

Thank you
Accounts Management

lloydstsb-group Privacy Promise
Terms & Conditions