Re: [help-GIFT] PHP client stopped working on new php

From: Julia Longtin
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] PHP client stopped working on new php
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 20:44:06 +0000

We're working on a new release of a web interface for GNU GIFT, plus a new release of gift here.. but i should have time to look at this problem in the soon-to-be-abandoned old frontend over the next 48 hours or so.

Thanks for the report, and yes, i'd love to see the entry in the error.log.

Julia Longtin