Re: [help-GIFT] GNU Question

From: Müller , Wolfgang
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] GNU Question
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 21:50:46 +0200

Hi Patty,
No, this is not a dumb question.

No, GIFT won't do that for you, unless you write such a plugin for it.

If you want to do something like that, I would rather go for writing a crawler and for getting myself informed about SIFT, SURF and ASIFT, which are probably the image analysis tools used in current recognition software.

Ah, and don't forget to check out the opencv library.