[help-GIFT] looking for a client interface

From: Laura Chimera
Subject: [help-GIFT] looking for a client interface
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:23:29 +0200

Hello, my name is Laura,
I'm developing a python project I was hoping to integrate with some of GIFT functions.
My question is very simple: I have installed gift on my Ubuntu 10.10 machine, I've added a new collection no problem, and I am able to start the gift server... now I need an interface to work with the server.
The Client.php file provided with the sources is not working, I've looked online for alternatives and, I've tried http://medgift.unige.ch/PHP_GIFT-stable.tarhttp://viper.unige.ch/research/projects/GIFT/Charmer-0.2b.tgz and
http://viper.unige.ch/demo/php/ViperPHPInterface.tar.gz; none of them are working for me.

Does anyone of you have suggestions on what to use as an interface to the gift server?