Re: [help-GIFT] install GIFT

From: Rahayu A Hamid
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] install GIFT
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:51:51 +0800 (MYT)

Hi,

Ok...I'll try starting gift that way. I can connect to the gift server via the
php interface as the images indexed are listed there..but I can't see any
images. What I meant by takes a long time is loading time for the whole page
content..all I can see is the page frame, collection list, algorithm list,
result list, random and query button. I also attached my config file.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rahayu